Church can be an intimidating place to visit — especially if you don’t know what to expect. We invite you to experience what the gospel means both intellectual and relationally during our services.
You can engage with others as much as you want, or remain anonymous if you prefer. We hope that through visiting with us, you will experience the hope, love and joy that comes from a community of people who love Jesus.
- 30 for 30 (Fellowship) at 9:20 AM on Sundays.
- Our in-person Sunday Service starts at 10 AM.
- Midweek Family Dinner (and fellowship) starts at 5:30 PM on Wednesdays.
- Our in-person Midweek Service takes place on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM.
- Sunday mornings at 10 AM - LIVE
- On Demand, Anytime
- Available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, our app & website